Unofficial Transcripts


Advisors and Department Secretaries may view student unofficial transcripts in KnightWeb.


  1. Login to

  2. Click on the KnightWeb tile.

  3. Once in KnightWeb, click on Faculty Services → Advisor Menu → Student Academic Transcript

  4. Select a Term and click "Submit".

  5. Enter a student G# OR name.  Then click on Submit.

  6. If multiple students are returned from your search, select the correct student from the dropdown and click Submit.

  7. Click the "Display Transcript" button.

  8. The transcript should displayed.

  9. To pick a new student, you will need to follow first use a different menu item to pick a new ID.  To do this, first click on the "Faculty Services" item in the header to get back to the main menu.

  10. Click on Faculty Services → Advisor Menu →ID Selection.  Search and select a student.  After selecting a new student, clicking on the "Student Academic Transcript" should display the transcript for that student.

Related articles